Core System Conversion
Upgrades are Coming!
2020 System Conversion
Core System Upgrade
Providing Our Members a Better Banking Experience
In keeping our commitment to providing efficient and advanced banking services, we are upgrading our core processing system beginning Friday, May 29, 2020. The core processing system is the computer software and supporting hardware that P&S Credit Union uses to maintain members’ deposit and loan accounts, process transactions, and support services such as debit cards and online banking. A core system conversion is one of the most complex projects a financial institution can undertake and requires careful planning to lay the groundwork for a successful transition. We can assure you that our team has been working diligently to minimize confusion or unforeseen circumstances during this planned conversion.
With the new core system, you will experience a wide range of benefits including better integration of the credit union’s services both online and within our mobile app, more functionality and personalized features to manage your money, and improved efficiency in our services. Overall, the new system will provide a better experience with greater security, convenience and value.
The image shown above are key dates showing the availability of services during our core system conversion weekend. Please click to print and download a copy for your records.
Key Dates: Core System Conversion Week, Friday, May 22 through Monday, June 1
- Access to Online Bill Pay will be unavailable starting Friday, May 22 until Monday, June 1. There will be no interruption to previously scheduled bill payments.
- Your debit and credit card purchases will process as usual, and you will have ATM access.
- Online and Mobile Banking and Shared Branching Services will be unavailable after close of business, 5:00 pm, on Friday, May 29 through 10:00 am on Monday, June 1. All three services are being upgraded and will require new re-enrollment and setup. Instructions will be provided closer to conversion.
- The credit union will open at 9:00 am on Monday, June 1.
After Conversion: Key Upgrades and Actions Required
- New P&SCU Online Banking Platform: Users will need to enroll as first-time users and set up new login credentials.
- New P&SCU Mobile Banking App: Users will need to download and install the new "P&SCU Mobile" mobile banking app (available June 1) from App Store or Google Play. Then enroll to set up new login credentials or use their new P&SCU Online Banking credentials.
- New Online Bill Pay: Users will need to enroll as first-time users and set up new login credentials. Users may need to re-establish person-to-person payees and payment schedules.
- New Mobile Deposit: P&SCU Mobile users will be able to take advantage of new remote deposit services!
- eDocSignature: P&S Credit Union will not be able to better serve members with electronic document signature services!
We appreciate your loyalty as we work to improve our systems and your credit union experience. Thank you in advance for your patience!
Ask us more about the system conversion!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call the credit union at: (801) 973-0575, or visit our office.