Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the US Government.
Go into your golden years financially prepared.
Individual Retirement Account (IRA) deposit accounts are a great way to save for the future. P&S Credit Union offers Traditional IRAs to help you save for retirement with tax-deferred growth. Rollovers from other financial institutions are accepted. The minimum to open an IRA account is $5 and unlimited deposits up to the legal limit are allowed. Dividends are paid quarterly on the average daily balance.
The Benefits of a P&S Credit Union Traditional IRA Account:
- Minimum $5 deposit, no maintenance fee
- Enjoy an IRA Share Savings Account or an IRA Certificate of Deposit
- No fee to transfer funds in and out of P&S Credit Union
- At age 70½, automatically distribute your IRS required minimum distributions
- Deposit is insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
- Dividends compounded every quarter
- Contributions may be tax deductible, helping you to reduce your taxes now
Open an IRA Savings today!
Please email email@example.com, call the credit union at: (801) 973-0575, or visit our office.