Our Lobby is Now Open
Member and Employee Safety is Our Top Priority
Based on updates from Federal and State leaders, we have reopened our branch lobby as of Monday, June 1, 2020. We continue to monitor the situation carefully and follow government guidelines, implementing appropriate service adjustments as needed. The safety of our members and employees remains a top priority, and we will continue to follow added safety and sanitization procedures in our office. Additionally, we will limit the number of guests allowed in the lobby at any one time and practice proper social distancing guidelines. We ask that all visitors wear a mask when visiting our facility. Guests may be asked to show their face upon entry, but allowed to replace the mask once inside the building.
For quicker service, members may take advantage of Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, ATM, Shared Branching and phone services whenever possible. For a list of shared branch or ATM locations, please contact us.
Keep Your Financial Information Secure
Scammers are hitting hard during the pandemic
Scammers will look for opportunities to take advantage of people, especially during times of increased stress. As a reminder, P&S Credit Union representatives will never ask for your PIN. We also will never reach out to you over the phone or via email to request sensitive information, such as your Social Security or account numbers.
If you receive any messaging that asks you to do this, please contact us immediately and we will take the necessary steps to request the site to be taken down in a timely manner.
Additional steps that you can take to spot a scam and keep yourself protected are:
- If you get a link from a source you do not know, do not click on it.
- If you get a link from someone claiming to be from the CDC, state or other local authority claiming to have information for you, it is most likely a scam.
- Currently there are no vaccinations for COVID 19 and online offers claiming to sell the vaccine are scams.
- Watch for price gouging on essential items. Local stores are working to keep items as stocked as possible. Price gouging is illegal in many states, and if you see it report it to your local hotline.
- If you want to donate to others at this time, research it first and make sure that your money is going where you want it to go.
P&S Credit Union