Lil' Piper Savings Account
Youth Savings Account
Lil' Piper Youth Savings Accounts
You're never too young to start learning to save!
Help your child, grandchild, niece or nephew learn about savings. The Lil’ Piper Youth Savings is a savings account for children 14 years old, or younger. Birthday cards are sent, small gifts are given for deposits and an occasional fun party is held. A minimum deposit of $5 is required and dividends are paid on the average daily balance quarterly once the balance reaches $100. When the child reaches the age of 15 the balance requirement increases to $25 and the account is converted to a primary Share/Savings Account.
How does the Lil' Piper Youth Savings Account work?
- Only $5 to open a savings account for kids
- Requires an average daily balance of $5 to maintain
- Minors must have a joint on the account over 18
- No monthly service fees
- Earns dividends on average daily balance of $100 or more
- Automatically converts to primary Share Share Savings at age 15
Open a Lil' Piper Youth Savings Account!
Click Here to open your account. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: (801) 973-0575.