Holiday Savings Account
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the US Government.
Holiday Savings Accounts
It's never too early to start saving for Christmas!
A P&S Credit Union Holiday Savings Account is a great way to save for your holiday expenses. This account offers an affordable savings method and is designed to help and save money separately for the holidays. The best part is you can create your own method of contributing to your holiday account. Simply set up weekly or monthly automatic deposits from your checking account, direct contributions or transfers through our online banking system (both must be held at P&S Credit Union), or you may come in and make your weekly or monthly deposits in person. You can’t lose! You only save with our P&S Credit Union Holiday Savings Account.
How does the Holiday Savings Account work?
- This account does not allow regular withdrawals
- A minimum of $5 is required for deposit
- Dividends are earned on the average daily balance, paid annually
- Dividends are paid on October 31st of each year
- The account total is sent to you via check, for you to cash and enjoy your holiday shopping!